This well-presented lateral apartment benefits from two bedrooms, a family bathroom, spacious living area with direct access to the kitchen and a private balcony. The property also benefits from having a share of the freehold, lift access, garage and access to the communal garden.
This property is close to local amenities and has excellent transport links, with Wembley Park Station located just 0.6 mile from this property. This home is perfect for the first-time buyers looking to commute into the city or simply settle in an area that has a lot to offer. As for investors, it is time to hurry up in add this to your portfolio as the deadline is looming.
Reception Room 5.64m x 3.87m
Kitchen 2.42m x 2.90m
Bedroom 4.76m x 3.13m
Bedroom 2.86m x 3.06m
Bathroom 1.60m x 3.07m
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Numan Estate Agents nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify you financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.